2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

Could I adopt a cat if...

...it keeps appearing on my balcony?

flaneur
post 14.Oct.2017, 09:00 PM
Post #1

So, there's a cat climbing onto my balcony, every single day! It starts meowing and scratching the balcony door. blink.gif It's kind of small, so I thought about adopting it, because it doesn't have any necklace and it looks cute, but I'm not sure if that's allowed lol. How can I be sure that it really doesn't belong to anyone?

Why does a cat keep climbing onto my balcony (over a tree lol) every single day in the middle of Kungsholmen? blink.gif
Go to the top of the page
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 15.Oct.2017, 05:47 AM
Post #2

Cats roam free...

They know no boundaries, nor masters...

Enjoy as it is...

Don't "catnap"...
+
intrepidfox
post 15.Oct.2017, 11:59 AM
Post #3

Poor cat
+
Bsmith
post 15.Oct.2017, 04:53 PM
Post #4

Attached Image
+
Gjeebes
post 15.Oct.2017, 05:46 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (flaneur @ 14.Oct.2017, 20:01 PM) *
Oh, shut up and get me the cat's ass! Attached Image

Woof
+
the_austrian
post 15.Oct.2017, 06:01 PM
Post #6

Take a picture of him/her and post a couple of flyers around where you live. Tell them that you would adopt him/her, and I am sure someone would contact you smile.gif Other than that, you could take him/her to a vet to have the microchip read, if any. You should feel the implant on the left of the cat's neck. And thumbs up for being kind to that feline! smile.gif
+
flaneur
post 16.Oct.2017, 07:56 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (the_austrian @ 15.Oct.2017, 07:01 PM) *
Take a picture of him/her and post a couple of flyers around where you live. Tell them that you would adopt him/her, and I am sure someone would contact you Other than that, ... (show full quote)

Well it keeps coming to my balcony (not that I’m surprised that it got attracted by my positive energy haha)...I bought some cat food and now it will never leave. biggrin.gif
+
Gjeebes
post 16.Oct.2017, 09:35 AM
Post #8

Ah, the "Stockholm Syndrome" approach. If the cat is Swedish, it will work with ease.

And you needn't waste precious crow-noorrs to facilitate any form of continued captivity; so long as it has air to breath, it will just await your next command.
+
flaneur
post 16.Oct.2017, 09:52 AM
Post #9

I'm gonna name it Nils. Like väder Nils. wub.gif
+
Gjeebes
post 16.Oct.2017, 11:19 AM
Post #10

Varför inte kalla det "Meatball"?

This is a much more popular/traditional Swedish name.
+
flaneur
post 16.Oct.2017, 11:27 AM
Post #11

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 16.Oct.2017, 12:19 PM) *
Varför inte kalla det "Meatball"?. This is a much more popular/traditional Swedish name.

It's den. smile.gif
+
Bsmith
post 16.Oct.2017, 11:30 AM
Post #12

It probably has two or more homes, several women by which it has fathered multiple children, gets free food and has no actual job. Name him Mohammed.
+
flaneur
post 16.Oct.2017, 11:34 AM
Post #13

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 16.Oct.2017, 12:30 PM) *
It probably has two or more homes, several women by which it has fathered multiple children, gets free food and has no actual job. Name him Mohammed.

Good that you posted now, when I see your username I remind myself to take out the trash.
Thanks to you and your multipractic wife. Puss! smile.gif
+
Gjeebes
post 16.Oct.2017, 12:19 PM
Post #14

Actually, why not use "hen" (it "was" all the hype but quickly fizzled out like perhaps it was meant to). Or is it too "yesterday" for the Swedish "trend-setting" elite (did they ever figure out exactly what it was they were looking for?)?

And in Sweden, every time you use "hen", you will be rewarded with a virtue-signalling power point. With each 10 power points collected, you get a golden halo next to your meme (same goes for "klittra" although I am guessing that isn't really your kind of thing).

Collect 100 virtue-signalling power points, and you receive "god" status, with a letter from the King (well, it's not actually written "by" him, he's illiterate, but the "royal" gesture still sticks, right...).

So, actually, if you go with the Swedish approach, your new cat is much, much more than for merely for therapy. Just think of all those golden halos!

+
flaneur
post 16.Oct.2017, 12:26 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 16.Oct.2017, 01:19 PM) *
Actually, why not use "hen" (it "was" all the hype but quickly fizzled out like perhaps it was meant to). Or is it too "yesterday" for the Swedi ... (show full quote)

I don't think that han / hon / hen (personal pronouns based on gender) have anything to do with den / det (determinative articles based on the word category - en or ett).

I was just pointing out that "en katt" is "en" word, so therefore "den" is used while referring to it. A cat "en katt" is always "en", despite its gender.

I have no idea about the gender of this cat, but Nils seemed appropriate. wub.gif
+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

3,458 Jobs
Click here to start your job search

Popular articles