Reply to this topic

Looking for friends the lazy way - Any takers?

Male or female wing-person wanted

AmericanInSkane
post 16.Oct.2017, 10:26 PM
Post #1

Yeah, I know. I'm being lazy...well, sort of. I'm American and arrived in Malmo a couple of weeks ago. Boredom is setting in, and it's time to make some friends--specifically for exploring the nightlife, such as it is.

I've registered for Meetup groups (Malmo Internationals, Malmo Night Out, etc.) but don't quite dig the idea of meeting 25 people at once...or, for that matter, of walking into a bar and yelling, "Anyone here from Malmo Night Out?!"

Instead, I'm wondering if there are folks on here who might be similarly situated who could use a wingman for forays out into the Malmo nightlife. This is not a dating request...men and women are equally welcome!
Go to the top of the page
+
AmericanInSkane
post 16.Oct.2017, 11:08 PM
Post #2

Edit: I guess it would help if I supplied some demographic, huh? Duh.

I'm a 39 year old guy whose lived all over the place but most recently London. I'm a lawyer. I know a few Swedish words. A couple of them, I can actually pronounce...sort of. Google translate is my new best friend.
+
flaneur
post 17.Oct.2017, 11:10 AM
Post #3

Ok, I’ll ask. Do you workout? biggrin.gif
+
AmericanInSkane
post 17.Oct.2017, 12:39 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (flaneur @ 17.Oct.2017, 12:10 PM) *
Ok, I’ll ask. Do you workout? biggrin.gif

Not since I've been here. My workouts used to come by way of jiu-jitsu training. I'd like to continue that, but I think I'm going to struggle to find English classes here in Malmo. I have it on my list of things to research.
+
flaneur
post 17.Oct.2017, 12:56 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (AmericanInSkane @ 17.Oct.2017, 01:39 PM) *
Not since I've been here. My workouts used to come by way of jiu-jitsu training. I'd like to continue that, but I think I'm going to struggle to find English class ... (show full quote)

biggrin.gif
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

3,458 Jobs
Click here to start your job search

Popular articles