Reply to this topic

National Test and SFI

16 months of Course D to Life

ChrisQuestions
post 17.Oct.2017, 08:12 PM
Post #1

I have been in course D at SFI at Hermods for 16 months and they will not let me take the National Test.

Can I take the National test through a government or kommun office? Is the only way to take the National test through the school? What other schools actually work for sfi where I stand a chance of actually learning Swedish.

I am looking for specific names of offices, schools, or tutors.
Go to the top of the page
+
rex
post 17.Oct.2017, 08:37 PM
Post #2

the navet of your respective region is your savior. they sometimes offer tests for specific courses that you can take on your own, for money of course.

But on a more general notes, if they don't let you take the test it means that you're either not ready for it or that you haven't taken the course seriously enough. So which one is it?
+
ChrisQuestions
post 17.Oct.2017, 09:04 PM
Post #3

Actually, they switched teachers right as I was cleared and came back from vacation to take the test. I was scheduled to take it and now I am going through a whole new assessment. Thank you for jumping to the worst conclusion first when I am on here seeking information and not judgement.
+
rex
post 17.Oct.2017, 10:20 PM
Post #4

That also happened to a friend of mine. The best way is to find your old teacher and ask him/her to tell your new teacher that you're ready to take the exam. It happens sometimes but it's no big deal. Also I wasn't judging.

Good luck with the exam.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

3,458 Jobs
Click here to start your job search

Popular articles