Reply to this topic

Everything Is Just Fine in Sweden

No Problems Here, Nothing To See, Move Along

Gjeebes
post 18.Oct.2017, 10:46 AM
Post #1

"Police station damaged by blast in southern Sweden"

- "A large part of the building and even the windows on the building opposite were damaged by the force of the blast, though no people were injured." -

https://www.thelocal.se/20171018/helsingbor...southern-sweden

Yep, that's right, Sweden is indeed the peaceful Utopia you always believed it to be.

Just another typical day in the self-proclaimed envy of the world.
Go to the top of the page
+
Bsmith
post 18.Oct.2017, 11:23 AM
Post #2

Oh just some youthful immigrants expressing themselves like they do back home. Part of the cultural enrichment and all.
+
Gjeebes
post 18.Oct.2017, 12:20 PM
Post #3

Speaking of cultural enrichment, it looks like Sweden is swooping in to capitalise on the #MeToo currently "trending" in the "twitterscape". Sweden really has gotten greedy for virtue-signalling power points ever since the immigrant fiasco of '15.

But I wonder to what extent the Meatballs will be also blaming their cultural enrichment teachers, who've made hetero/homo-sexual "gang-rape" a Swedish trademark.

And then will they really enact the "equality" BS they are always spouting about, and include all the wee boys who've been raped, in Sweden, since '15, under their watch?

Or are they also to blame, since the confused Swedish Fembots have a penchant for blaming all current ills on the Meatballian males.

But then the Swedish Fembots aren't about women's rights, but are more of a defacto anti-racism group...hhhm, now I'm confused.
+
Bsmith
post 18.Oct.2017, 02:56 PM
Post #4

Aaahhh, Twitter. I just love hearing such great thinkers as Trump and the Kardashians express their eloquent quips.
+
Gjeebes
post 18.Oct.2017, 04:46 PM
Post #5

Twitter is essentially just a disease.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

3,458 Jobs
Click here to start your job search

Popular articles