Reply to this topic

Twittiot "Out-rage Culture" Now Shouting

#MeToo For Anything...What Is Your Point?

Gjeebes
post 19.Oct.2017, 12:15 PM
Post #1

Ok, so I have been reading up on stories about everyone and their dog "stepping bravely" forward, and shouting into the void #MeToo for even the slightest discomfort experienced.

Why does it take some f'ing Twitter non-sense to get the discussion going? That in and of itself as disturbing as rapes being committed. It is just more trendy bullshit, flavour of the week. And what happens when the power goes out?

And now, supposedly, some "poor creature" who's heard, "hey baby...(in a singles club)" now and then, take it upon themselves to shout out "how horribly they've been defiled". Gimme a fucking break!

And one sided? Oh ya. Men who've been abused, completely ignored in this latest "social outrage". They clearly aren't part of the picture here, just look at the language being used, the generalisations being made. It's disgusting.

Was Jennifer Lawrence "made" to line up nude? Really? Made to? Did they have a gun to her head? Or, did she agree to it, with hopes of being rewarded for the part? Ya, its wrong to be asked to do it, or made to feel like you have to do that shit to act, but, "she" agreed to it, right? And now is complaining? Take some responsibility for your actions, maybe?

And Sweden? What the fuck does Sweden have to say about it? There have been umpteen "gang-rapes", rapes at festivals (deliberately hidden from view by the "media" and police), and what do we read about it after? People receiving 3-month sentences? Blame of the victim? Silence, in the name of anti-racism and fucking virtue-signalling?

And for those of you who want to twist any of this into some shit like I "don't get it", fuck off! I know both men and women who've been raped, and how it has completely fucked their lives up.

For those of you Twittiots who try to ride this nasty wave, with your stories of, "someone stared at my tits", just go stuff yourself into a rubber ball, and have your mommies safely lock you in your room, since you clearly can't handle "real-life", or, grow-up and stop being so fucking thin-skinned.
Go to the top of the page
+
flaneur
post 19.Oct.2017, 12:36 PM
Post #2

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 19.Oct.2017, 01:15 PM) *
And now, supposedly, some "poor creature" who's heard, "hey baby...(in a singles club)" now and then, take it upon themselves to shout out "how ho ... (show full quote)

HAHA! laugh.gif
+
Bsmith
post 19.Oct.2017, 03:23 PM
Post #3

A girl pinched my ass once in a bar. All these years thinking that it was a complement and now I know that I was abused.

Wish some gal would abuse me again.
+
flaneur
post 19.Oct.2017, 04:27 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 19.Oct.2017, 04:23 PM) *
A girl pinched my ass once in a bar. All these years thinking that it was a complement and now I know that I was abused. . Wish some gal would abuse me again.

Show us dat ass! biggrin.gif
+
Gjeebes
post 19.Oct.2017, 05:00 PM
Post #5

BSmith, I #MeToo your pain.

I once suffered the horrors of being hugged, without warning, by a beautiful woman with enormous breasts.

It was a violent attack, she just wouldn't let go, and in a public space; she had no shame.

When they pressed up against me, and I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

My God do I weep as I recall the terror.

Ya hear? I thought I'd died, man.

#MeToo #BoobsAreWeaponsToo #HugsCanKill
+
Bsmith
post 19.Oct.2017, 07:37 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (flaneur @ 19.Oct.2017, 04:27 PM) *
Show us dat ass! biggrin.gif

Okay, you asked for it:

Attached Image
+
Savage
post 19.Oct.2017, 08:35 PM
Post #7

The hashtag symbol, is often referred to as the "pound sign" in the UK.

So #Metoo could also be "Pound Me too".
Which is quite funny when you read many of these stories.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

3,458 Jobs
Click here to start your job search

Popular articles