Reply to this topic

Best bank in sweden

which is anonymous

rorre
post 13.Nov.2017, 10:16 PM
Post #1

Hi,

These are just general questions and there is nothing illegal involved.

Are there any bank in sweden, which keeps bank account details anonymous, without asking for source of funds?
and is it possible to open secret bank account in switzerland or austria for a swedish citizen?

Thanks!
Go to the top of the page
+
wondering_again
post 13.Nov.2017, 11:14 PM
Post #2

Not sure what you mean by anonymous. All banks now have to find out more information for all customers now so that they can report back to Riksbank. Also to prevent money laundering or sending in money to terrorist organizations. You will find that all the banks are now sending out these questionnaires to be filled out.

In the future the Riksbank wants to identify which person has how much money in different banks so they can "survey the wealth of the inhabitants". Basically more of a how they can tax you more tongue.gif

Yes you can open accounts in those countries if you are a Swedish citizen.
+
rorre
post 15.Nov.2017, 10:30 PM
Post #3

Thank you for the information.
What i actually meant to ask is, for banks who will not interfere with the non capital income i get from my international online trading, so that i will not be taxed extra.

to put simply, say if i get between 100k and 500k sek from a legal international company into my Nordea or SEB account, will there be questions asked?

I am expecting decent non capital income next year which according to the current tax rules is not taxable
I can understand countries are worried about the funds getting transferred into wrong hands, for illegal activities etc but it would suck if they see me as high income individual and tax more.
I would think about moving to another EU country than pay high tax or any tax on my non capital income in the future.

+
axiom
post 16.Nov.2017, 05:23 AM
Post #4

If you are resident in Sweden then all worldwide income is taxable and should be reported.
Anything else is illegal.
+
riemann
post 16.Nov.2017, 10:06 AM
Post #5

If by online trading you mean things like trading forex, commodities or cryptocurrency then you are required to declare and pay tax on all profits. Likewise though you are also allowed to write off a percantage of losses.
+
rorre
post 17.Nov.2017, 05:22 PM
Post #6

Thanks for the replies guys!
I am going to have a relook at tax rules. Looks like i have misunderstood swedish text about non capital income.
+
the_dome
post 1.Dec.2017, 07:03 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (axiom @ 16.Nov.2017, 05:23 AM) *
If you are resident in Sweden then all worldwide income is taxable and should be reported.. Anything else is illegal.

Yeah or you pay taxes in your home country where the taxes are much lower. If you have 2 passports that is
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Jobs
Click here to start your job search

Popular articles