Reply to this topic

Apartment Rental Fee in Gothenburg

average cost for apartment

dwichandraputra
post 14.Nov.2017, 02:30 PM
Post #1

Hi, I am planning to move to Gothenburg from Japan this December. The company I will work for assigned an agency to handle my housing. As I understand that it is practically impossible for a newcomer to get the first-hand contract, the second-hand contract is the only available option for me. I understand as well that finding an accommodation in Gothenburg is somehow competitive.

I am wondering if anyone can give me an estimation of the common apartment rental fee in Gothenburg. I am expecting to live in the decent apartment located not in the city center. In addition, one bedroom apartment/studio should be fine with me. I browsed that the normal apartment for the second-hand contract should cost between 5000-9000. However, my housing agent said the normal price of one bedroom apartment is between 12000-15000. As there is a huge different, I hope someone here can give any estimation.

Thank you!!!
Go to the top of the page
+
egads
post 14.Nov.2017, 02:39 PM
Post #2

I can recommend:
http://www.foretagsbostader.se/en

It’s corporate housing. It’s easy to lease and they take care of everything maintenance (heat, electric, tv, internet). A good idea until you are in Sweden and find more permanent housing. It’s notoriously difficult if you’re not there to get an email response. They treated me awesome by the way.

Sorry that doesn’t help.
Go to the top of the page
+

Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

3,458 Jobs
Click here to start your job search

Popular articles