2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

Male prostitution is gaining momentum as Swedish

"equality" kicks into high-gear

Gjeebes
post 14.Nov.2017, 02:46 PM
Post #1

"Migrant Boys Replacing Girls as Prostitutes in Gender-Equal Sweden"

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201711141059...ution-migrants/

I guess Sweden's successful immigration policy is absolutely undeniable at this point.

And in an odd reversal, Swedish women continue to victimise their migrant boy-toys, but now have to pay for it, rather than being paid for it (by their own gubberment).

But somehow, if the migrant boy-toys, were eastern European beauties, and the Batikhäxorna, were instead "men"...oooh boy...let's just not go there...

And on the happy-happy side, some Swede said, "However dark living undocumented in Sweden may be, many of the young people still see it as a better alternative to life expected in Afghanistan,..."

Nice!

Oh, Sweden, aren't you just the "goodest"!

PS: this will go a long way in "educating" migrant men in the Western ways of "how to treat women". Again, very nice Sweden!
Go to the top of the page
+
intrepidfox
post 14.Nov.2017, 02:48 PM
Post #2

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 14.Nov.2017, 02:46 PM) *
"Migrant Boys Replacing Girls as Prostitutes in Gender-Equal Sweden"https://sputniknews.com/europe/201711141059...ution-migrants/I guess Sweden's successful immi ... (show full quote)

A job or service avaliable to Flaneur.
+
Bsmith
post 15.Nov.2017, 12:16 PM
Post #3

Can't make any money giving it away.
+
Gjeebes
post 15.Nov.2017, 01:37 PM
Post #4

"Can't make any money giving it away."

Well, until recently, in Sweden, you could. Enter the "batikhäxorna".

Unfortunately for them, now they need to pay, to perform the Swedish sex act of "giving him close".

Smart move by the guv; give em a taste and pay em for it, and you've created customers for life! : ) Then introduce fees.
+
browngirl
post 15.Nov.2017, 02:43 PM
Post #5

Hahahahaha!
+
Tenacious185
post 15.Nov.2017, 02:48 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 15.Nov.2017, 01:37 PM) *
Well, until recently, in Sweden, you could. Enter the "batikhäxorna".

"Batikhäxorna". - What is that? ohmy.gif
+
Svedallas
post 15.Nov.2017, 02:50 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 14.Nov.2017, 02:48 PM) *

This actually made me laugh out loud. laugh.gif laugh.gif
+
Gjeebes
post 15.Nov.2017, 04:38 PM
Post #8

"This actually made me laugh out loud."

OMG, what will your neighbours think?
+
Gjeebes
post 16.Nov.2017, 08:19 AM
Post #9

""Batikhäxorna". - What is that?"

For realsies? You really gotta get out more!

Batik-witch. And before you reload the nipple shooters, yes, I am quite certain there are also batik-warlocks, OK? : )

Wouldn't want to give the ladies all the glory, now would we?
+
Tenacious185
post 16.Nov.2017, 08:45 AM
Post #10

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 16.Nov.2017, 08:19 AM) *
""Batikhäxorna". - What is that?"For realsies? You really gotta get out more!Batik-witch. And before you reload the nipple shooters, yes, I am quite ... (show full quote)

I tried to google it, but got no clear explanation. Is it like a brothel?

I looked up the Fembots!!! HAHAHAHA! Those Barbie robot ladies, with yes, nipple shooters!! From the Austin Powers movie. I don’t quite get the connection to the discussion we had, but I’m flattered if you assume I look like that! Maybe that’s a reference to all the overbleached Barbie clones ‘round these parts?

Now, virtue signaling. I looked that up too. That’s another one of those politically loaded “new terms” like “social justice warrior”, and such. Supposed to be some kind of mockery...for actually doing “right” by others. Hmmmm. Virtue signaling, I guess is when you want credit for being, well...virtuous. So I guess it’s a bit self serving. Wanting to be recognized for it. Am I right?

Never would I intentionally do that, but I will defend a person or a concept if the situation calls for it. So we’re both equally good at that. You definitely extolled the virtues of avoiding the “sleazy one night stand”... ;-)

But I bet my bullet bra looks cooler than yours!
+
Gjeebes
post 16.Nov.2017, 10:34 AM
Post #11

"But I bet my bullet bra looks cooler than yours!"

Oh no yoo di-int, girl! But definitely, nice gun rack there!

Haha, good, now we are on the same page (pinky finger to corner of mouth...mu-ah-ah, Mu-ah-ah, MU-AH-AHHHHH)!

And they are shoulder operated, in case you didn't read the instructions, see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTv9AhCuSU4

Batikhäxorna stories here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5467sG33SqU

here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sass4jgyEUY

and here

https://acidmuncher.wordpress.com/

Virtue-signalling:

"Supposed to be some kind of mockery...for actually doing “right” by others"

Not at all. Helping others is one of the best things people can do. Making sure everyone knows you've helped someone? Not cool. It calls into question the motives. When I help someone, I help them, end of story. Often not even thanked, and I don't look over my shoulder to make sure "everyone was looking at my gloriousness". : )

I took some of your previous responses, as such (perhaps mistakenly), by the attention drawn to your "tolerance", which I found especially special as applied to old Gamla (and a couple other things)...anyway, not that it matters much...
+
Tenacious185
post 16.Nov.2017, 11:04 AM
Post #12

Ahhhh. Ok. I can’t tell if this is just propaganda or if it really happens, but I thought these types of women normally took, eh...”vacations” in The Gambia and such for these types of dalliances. Clearly this guy reporting has an agenda and is a rabble rouser, but obviously, there are always shady things happening in society.

I understand the virtue signaling thing now. I would never brag for helping someone, but I would defend someone if they were being bullied, for instance. Not to get attention for it, but to say “that’s not ok”.

Re: any other posters on the forum...I know some people can get a bit nasty, but I have no real problem with anyone. I try to stay out of the fray, as it were. Usually. ;-) Being relatively new here, I haven’t seen a lot of the older bickering that happened before. I’ve seen a little. I think your favorite antagonist deleted his account, btw. (???)
+
Gjeebes
post 16.Nov.2017, 11:16 AM
Post #13

"but I thought these types of women normally took, eh...”vacations” in The Gambia "

Well, as I understand, same types doing this here (think of the savings!). And the scheme was that they were paid by the state to "host" Löfven's bearded children, and then there are stories about women who were getting down to the business right in the asylum homes.

Here are some cool pics of these blossoming relationships: https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=batik...366&bih=608

: )
+
Tenacious185
post 16.Nov.2017, 11:37 AM
Post #14

Oh, for a minute there, I thought those were residents of American trailer parks.

laugh.gif
+
Bsmith
post 16.Nov.2017, 04:57 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (Tenacious185 @ 16.Nov.2017, 08:45 AM) *
But I bet my bullet bra looks cooler than yours!

Yours is a two barrel while mine is a single shooter.
+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

3,458 Jobs
Click here to start your job search

Popular articles