Reply to this topic

how can overstay my visa effect my PUT app

can overstay be overlook for wife and kids

pingy
post 18.Nov.2017, 11:55 PM
Post #1

hi guys
got some questions and i need your help
am from a non eu married to a swedish after my visa ended(1 year overstay),we now have kids together who are citizen registered with tax office as my wife...
i applied for PUT to be with my wife and kids and soon my interview is coming up and am worried my overstay might stop them from granting me positive decision?

secondly i dont know what to answer if am ask why i over stayed my visit ?
do you think it is best if i come up with a story, as saying the truth to migration most time can be a very big problem?
my wife is not willing to say anything outside the attual facts.
all advice and idea is appreciated...thanks
Go to the top of the page
+
Gjeebes
post 19.Nov.2017, 09:02 AM
Post #2

"do you think it is best if i come up with a story, as saying the truth to migration most time can be a very big problem?"

Yes, lie to them, that is your best bet. And then, have prepared all the other lies you will need, to cover-up the first one, since usually, 1 is not quite enough.

Maybe something like, "I am not from planet Earth. On my planet, 1 Earth year is equivalent to 1 second, and I got mixed up".

They will certainly understand. And if they don't, then just threaten to blast them with your ray gun.
+
Gjeebes
post 19.Nov.2017, 09:46 AM
Post #3

Looking back to your posts from May 2017, I remember you and had you confused with another poster! Ooops!

Are you really in Sweden as an "overstay" case? If I understand it correctly, if you applied for your next permit, before your current one ended, you are not in Sweden illegally. You are allowed to remain in Sweden while your new application is being processed.

But obviously, don't lie to MV. It is just wrong, plus, even if you get away with it "now", if you are later found out, it can affect your success in future MV decisions. And you can likely appeal any negative decision.

Anyway, it seems your situation has not improved since May of this year? Just tell MV what happened, it is the best thing you can do.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Jobs
Click here to start your job search

Popular articles