Reply to this topic

Hurt at work

need help

Russ Cobleigh
post 7.Dec.2017, 08:27 PM
Post #1

PLease I need advice, on december 9, 2015 an overhead work lamp came loose , swung down and hit me on the head and neck, knocking me to the ground. I went ( after much discussion with my work supervisor ) to the er, where they talked to me briefley and sent me for an x-ray and then sent me home. The next day I went to vårds centralen because I did not feel well. I was told that I had post concussion syndrome and possible whiplash, and gave me two weeks off. Then I went to if metall and tried to report the accident. I was told that the person who would handle my problem was on vacation and someone would contact, ( which did not happen for a few months). I went back to work after the two weeks even though I did not feel well, I had pain in my neck, dizzy spells and concentration problems. I again went to the doctor who told me that I could have more time off, but he would have to write down that I asked for it. I got scared and went back to work until march when I just could not take it any longer. I went and asked for a different doctor and have been sjukskriven ever since. But afa says the will give me no monry because i went back to work and they dont believe the lamp caused my problems. The union gave my case to Ulf.Lejonklou@fackjuridik.com and he has not helped me at all, both he and the union will not answer my e-mails and I do not know what to do. please help me or point me in the direction of someone who can ? Russell Cobleigh
Go to the top of the page
+
Engelkott
post 8.Dec.2017, 08:51 AM
Post #2

I would call not email! I don't understand why people use email for urgent answers these days. They are not failsafe and can get lost if a system decides the sender should go to the spam bin.

That aside, try someone higher up in your union or the fackombudsman.

Finally, depending where you live, go to the union's office.
Go to the top of the page
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Jobs
Click here to start your job search

Popular articles