Reply to this topic

Stöd och matchning

Arbetsformedlingen- SOM

meam
post 12.Mar.2018, 07:06 PM
Post #1

Hej! I have registered with Arbetsformedlingen. After meeting my handläggare. He asked me to chose
a center for Stöd och matching.So,my question is-Is the support & matching system helpful?
and which one is a good one around kista or Solna area.
Can someone have suggestion?

P.S-i have been looking for a job for a while now.Still didnt got any, as they want fluent Swedish in Writing and Speaking.I only know the basics still.
Go to the top of the page
+
isbjorn
post 13.Mar.2018, 10:37 PM
Post #2

Most likely it won't help you. Sad part is most of these events are held only in Swedish like you would sit infront of a presentation that you don't understand much from. I would try my luck anyways if I were you... 90 percent of the times when I see people get employed is through connections. All these job ads online are a joke. No connection = no job. These events sometimes COULD help you with that and that is why I think you should take the chance.
+
meam
post 18.Mar.2018, 08:33 PM
Post #3

Thank you for the reply.
Yes, i found out searching and applying online doesn't help that much, sadly.
People suggested to me that i have go my self everywhere with my CV and ask for a job/search for a job.
+
rex
post 23.Mar.2018, 10:43 PM
Post #4

If you know good Swedish and are a foreigner then it might actually be helpful for you since they will share some info about the Swedish job idiosyncrasies that foreigners often have no clue about. So, it tends to be useful but only in a limited kind of way, and only if you know Swedish.

Otherwise, I see stöd och matchning as a way of syphoning money from the state budget. It does nothing, it helps no one except those who run the classes. They might as well get paid for reading your horoscopes.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: