Reply to this topic

Studying in Sweden

About funding my education

jaddaou99
post 17.Apr.2018, 11:02 AM
Post #1

Hello everyone,

I want to study in Sweden, I have applied for some programs at some universities and got "qualified" for one of them. I'm still waiting for my acceptance (Hopefully)

But I've calculated how much I need to study in Sweden (tuition fees and living costs) and I got a number approximately equal 90,000$, isn't that too huge? I mean I need to be the son of a millionaire to afford that... However. I'm still optimistic about finding a part-time job during semesters, and a full-time job during summer (not first year though, so I can learn Swedish and get some experience first). I'm also hopeful about getting scholarships and grants during my studying period in Sweden, if I achieve a high academic performace...

Should I be optimistic about that?
P.S: My parents are willing to support me in covering a large part of the fees and the expenses.

Go to the top of the page
+
Svedallas
post 17.Apr.2018, 01:55 PM
Post #2

QUOTE (jaddaou99 @ 17.Apr.2018, 12:02 PM) *
Hello everyone,I want to study in Sweden, I have applied for some programs at some universities and got "qualified" for one of them. I'm still waiting for my acc ... (show full quote)

Optimistic about a job.
Good luck with that, it is not easy. See the numerous and thousands of threads...
+
iamaho
post 17.Apr.2018, 01:59 PM
Post #3

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/svart-fo...i-snitt-atta-ar
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Popular articles