The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Best place to live in Stockholm for nature

But still somewhat close to the city

nomadicastronaut
post 7.Jul.2018, 08:14 AM
Post #1

Hej allihopa,

I am looking to soon buy an apartment or villa somewhere quiet and close to nature, but still relatively close to the city. I currently live in the centre of Kista and commute by bike, which seems to be a nice distance. I wouldn't mind further either. I can work from home often. Although the cycling route goes through some really nice nature, Igelbäckens naturreservat and Haga parken, I live in quite an urban and noisy area.

I'm looking for somewhere where I can hear birds chirping from my window and have access to nice nature. Also I would prefer to be close to water. I was thinking Nacka or Tyresö. Any recommendations?

I could probably pay around 200000 SEK up front.
Go to the top of the page
+
DuneSunny
post 4.Mar.2019, 09:38 AM
Post #2

South east or north east ends of Lidingö are still affordable - and you can cycle through nature either to Ropsten and take the t-bana from their or cycle in to Stan.
+
willmacdonald
post 7.Apr.2019, 07:19 PM
Post #3

Areas like Björkhagen are great. Huge park on my doorstep and I can cycle to work beside T-Central in about 30 minutes.
+
yet another brit
post 8.Apr.2019, 07:43 PM
Post #4

It can all be very local, though. I mean, if you live in Kista but go the other way on your bike, you'll be on Järvafält, and you can still find places around the edge that might (just) be as quiet as you want.

You shouldn't discount the areas south of the city (as in, further south than Tumba/Hallunda). There are still some very "countryside" spots.
+
lukejamie07
post 9.Apr.2019, 02:50 PM
Post #5

I love to live near kungsträdgården which is most lively place,but its little expensive too
+
Uncle Fred
post 9.Apr.2019, 05:21 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (lukejamie07 @ 9.Apr.2019, 03:50 PM) *
I love to live near kungsträdgården which is most lively place,but its little expensive too

And your home page is https://mobisoftinfotech.com/

I would say you a spammer don't you think.

At least say hello on your first and possibly your last post.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: