Post #1

QUOTE (xmsms @ 11.Feb.2016, 06:15 AM) *
My case is still no news, perhaps more than 3 months sad.gif

Go to the top of the page
+
mayJ
post 7.Jul.2018, 02:31 PM
Post #2

Hi I am an IT engineer from India over decade of work experience. I got an offer from Swedish company which I accepted, and I resigned my current Job in India. It's been almost 5 months my VISA decision yet to decided by MV. But in mean time company terminated my offer as they don't have requirement for the position. I am surprised as I and my Family all prepared for move. Could some help and guide/suggest would be great help.
+
Martian
post 9.Jul.2018, 03:08 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (mayJ @ 7.Jul.2018, 03:31 PM) *
Hi I am an IT engineer from India over decade of work experience. I got an offer from Swedish company which I accepted, and I resigned my current Job in India. It's been a ... (show full quote)

The best advise I can give you is to find a way of getting your Indian job back. Waiting for any good news from migrationsverket is like chasing shadows. Otherwise, start looking for another job in India. If you desperately need to move away from India, you should divert your job hunting energy to more civilized countries like Canada.
+
miataylor
post 19.Jul.2018, 04:20 PM
Post #4

Even I would also suggest you join any company in India itself. Before migration, you should be prepared with your documents instead of resigning from a job.
+
todorin62
post Yesterday, 14:00
Post #5

Technically it's not legal to rescind an accepted and agreed employment offer without cause. However, since its probably a probation attached to the employment offer the notice period is only two weeks. I would say that they are technically required to pay you for two weeks of work but in your situation, I would probably just drop the matter.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: