Reply to this topic

Postnord ID issues

Can't collect my mail

jsfoao
post 9.Jul.2018, 08:45 PM
Post #1

Hi, I ordered a phone from Telenor and it's been on one of Postnord's offices for a few days. I went there and couldn't collect it because their system doesn't seem to take my foreign ID. I'm from Portugal and used my national ID which should work as seen here:
https://www.postnord.se/en/receiving/collec...-identification

I called Postnord and they said it should work, called Telenor and they said the same and that I should be able to pick it up with any of the approved ID's. They asked me for a passport as if that was the only solution (I don't have one). Been to the office two times already and got two different clerks but nobody could solve this issue.

Any ideas on what to do? I have a personnummer and I'll be doing my swedish ID in two weeks but have urgency on getting the phone.
Go to the top of the page
+
Gjeebes
post 10.Jul.2018, 09:04 AM
Post #2

Make sure to pick up your Swedish ID in person at the office where you have it sorted. Otherwise you will run into problems collecting it also.

Same for passport. There are stories from Sweden where one couldn't collect their passport, because they didn't have a passport to show as ID.

Welcome to Sweden, the world's most retarded nation.
+
Cheeseroller
post 10.Jul.2018, 12:35 PM
Post #3

Contact the shipper and have it redirected to a friend with Swedish ID. The shipper will also have to contact Postnord.

Otherwise no chance. Postnord changed the rules earlier this year because of so many thefts.
+
isbjorn
post 11.Jul.2018, 08:45 PM
Post #4

if you have an EU national ID with biometric THEY HAVE TO ACCEPT IT as you can travel within EU with that ID and encounter no problems. POSTNORD IS NOT HIGHER THAN IMMIGRATION OFFICIALS.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: