10 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

What is SD's hidden agenda

2018 elections

QuickOats
post 3.Sep.2018, 11:19 PM
Post #1

Swedish Democrats are all about immigrations as they say, but are they really using immigration as an excuse for something else they have in mind if they get the majority? They call themselves "the elite" - do they want to create income inequality where most of the wealth goes to the elites?

And who is funding them because they have a lot of pengar for their campaign!
Go to the top of the page
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 3.Sep.2018, 11:43 PM
Post #2

Are there no campaign finance (disclosure) laws in Sweden???

I answered my question by using Google, and if it is correct it seems that the SD is mainly supported by the public like all the rest...

See below...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_finance_in_Sweden
+
ChocOwl
post 4.Sep.2018, 07:52 AM
Post #3

I don't think SD has a hidden agenda per se, however most of their supporters have probably not read the fine print of the SD political platform...
+
intrepidfox
post 4.Sep.2018, 08:27 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (ChocOwl @ 4.Sep.2018, 07:52 AM) *
I don't think SD has a hidden agenda per se, however most of their supporters have probably not read the fine print of the SD political platform...

I very much doubt if any voters for the other parties have read the fine print either
+
Swegeddon
post 4.Sep.2018, 08:58 AM
Post #5

Don’t worry, they won’t win anyway. Swedes are a glutton for punishment and love suffering under the liberal government .
+
ChocOwl
post 4.Sep.2018, 11:23 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 4.Sep.2018, 09:27 AM) *
I very much doubt if any voters for the other parties have read the fine print either

yeah, good point
I myself am a big fan of fine print
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 4.Sep.2018, 05:52 PM
Post #7

- Get rid of everybody who is not pure.(whatever that is because you know we all came from africa).

- Making housing even harder to get by creating a only buyer market. No easy to find rental, no easy way to find a job and compete in equal conditions.

- Use swedish language as a tool to prevent foreign candidates from getting the jobs mr svensons are supposed to. Despite most are fluent in English.

Remember, the SD party origins come from... the nazi party... Yes, incredible, and more and more people are voting to the SD.... hmmmm. wink.gif
+
intrepidfox
post 4.Sep.2018, 06:16 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (pepitoAndalucia @ 4.Sep.2018, 05:52 PM) *
- Get rid of everybody who is not pure.(whatever that is because you know we all came from africa).- Making housing even harder to get by creating a only buyer market. No easy ... (show full quote)

Just because they found remains in Africa doesn´t mean evryone originated there. Don´t forget Pangaea.

FFS it´s Sweden where the language is Swedish.

Maybe SD´s root were extreme right but just look at the Vänsterparties that started as communists
+
Svedallas
post 4.Sep.2018, 07:55 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (pepitoAndalucia @ 4.Sep.2018, 06:52 PM) *
- Get rid of everybody who is not pure.(whatever that is because you know we all came from africa).- Making housing even harder to get by creating a only buyer market. No easy ... (show full quote)

You have been in sweden for 2 minutes. What do you know.

Swedish language - you do realise this is Sweden, you idiot.
+
Bsmith
post 4.Sep.2018, 11:32 PM
Post #10

I'm so glad pepito has cleared it up and has discovered the origins of man. Now if he/she can just determine what came first, the chicken or the egg...
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 5.Sep.2018, 12:07 AM
Post #11

That was disappointing...

I thought his efforts would be better used solving the housing "queue" laugh.gif
+
Gjeebes
post 5.Sep.2018, 03:53 AM
Post #12

"- Get rid of everybody who is not pure.(whatever that is because you know we all came from africa)."

You have been watching too much of that "Iron Sky". Do you think when SD wins, Jimmie will ride to the podium riding a space T-Rex, yelling, "Sieg Heil, mutter fickers", too?

"- Making housing even harder to get by creating a only buyer market. No easy to find rental, no easy way to find a job and compete in equal conditions."

No, no. That was already accomplished by the world's first Fembot gubberment. Seems to be a general Swedish thing. If the SD fix up the open borders legacy, then if anything, more housing will become available.

"- Use swedish language as a tool to prevent foreign candidates from getting the jobs mr svensons are supposed to. Despite most are fluent in English."

What Sveddy said.

"Remember, the SD party origins come from... the nazi party... Yes, incredible, and more and more people are voting to the SD... hmmmm."

Do you shop at IKEA? Are you a fan of über-equal non-elite, no hierarchy, Sweden's "Royal Family"?

Pepoopy, go clean yourself up and calm down. You've finally cracked...
+
Svedallas
post 5.Sep.2018, 06:12 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 5.Sep.2018, 04:53 AM) *
"- Get rid of everybody who is not pure.(whatever that is because you know we all came from africa)."You have been watching too much of that "Iron Sky". D ... (show full quote)

Gjeebeeheebees.

Are you blind ??????? i did not write that.

get your glasses old man.
+
intrepidfox
post 5.Sep.2018, 06:36 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 5.Sep.2018, 05:12 PM) *
Gjeebeeheebees.. Are you blind ??????? i did not write that.. get your glasses old man.

"- Use swedish language as a tool to prevent foreign candidates from getting the jobs mr svensons are supposed to. Despite most are fluent in English."

What Sveddy said.
+
Gjeebes
post 5.Sep.2018, 06:43 PM
Post #15

Sveddy, you are retarded.

Pepito wrote: "- Use swedish language as a tool to prevent foreign candidates from getting the jobs mr svensons are supposed to. Despite most are fluent in English."

To which you replied: "Swedish language - you do realise this is Sweden, you idiot."

By my stating, "what Sveddy said", I was merely referring to what you wrote. You were on target actually there (carefully spells it out: by that I mean in your comment to Pepito), but like a typical Swede, you meandered off course and hit the wall.

Why is it you guys like to run into brick walls, its like some kind of morbid national tradition, prevalent in all corners of your do-gooder society.

Jeeeeeeeeesus, you are thick. (since you can't connect the dots, this means I am saying, YOU, Sveddy, are fucking thick)! lol
+

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: