Reply to this topic

ISIS Target Sweden Democrats Leader and son ?

Another story not reported by the local.

Savage
post 9.Sep.2018, 07:58 AM
Post #1

I just found this posted on an English forum.
And yet the local didn't even cover it ?

So we now have SAPO investigating potential Islamic threats against the leader and his son of the Sweden Democrats.

What has happened to Sweden in the past 4 years ?
We have had trucks killing people, shootings, stabbing rapes and murders.

Crazy !

https://www.expressen.se/nyheter/val-2018/s...n-och-hans-son/
Go to the top of the page
+
Gjeebes
post 9.Sep.2018, 09:14 AM
Post #2

Was reported on TL yesterday, but oddly, it is now far down on the list: https://www.thelocal.se/20180908/sweden-dem...th-threat-party

Likely a scheme set-up by Shovel-face and his gang, since his promise of "taxing the very rich", essentially went unnoticed.

It's probably time to let the Centre Party take control of Meatballia. Confused? Just watch Lööf amaze you with her unique brand of thought and insight; she's truly a bright light on the Meatballian political scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue5ioLNMklk

I think it's clear how everyone should vote now. And for those with trouble focusing on one thing for more than 20 seconds, just skip ahead to 5:03, and watch the Centre Party's ripoff of Dr. Seuss' "The Lorax".
+
john.boy
post 9.Sep.2018, 01:54 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 9.Sep.2018, 10:14 AM) *
since his promise of "taxing the very rich", essentially went unnoticed.

That is how it is reported, check carefully and you will find they mean raiding ISKs again, they really mean going after capital income. Always after other peoples money, never promising to grow wealth for anyone!
+
Am89
post 10.Sep.2018, 03:51 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (Savage @ 9.Sep.2018, 08:58 AM) *
I just found this posted on an English forum.And yet the local didn't even cover it ?So we now have SAPO investigating potential Islamic threats against the leader and his ... (show full quote)

I laughed at that news. Isn't it pbvious enough that it is self written letter by Jimmy in order to attract attention or spread fear and hate to get votes right before elections.
+
Savage
post 10.Sep.2018, 04:30 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (Am89 @ 10.Sep.2018, 03:51 PM) *
I laughed at that news. Isn't it pbvious enough that it is self written letter by Jimmy in order to attract attention or spread fear and hate to get votes right before elections.

Keep laughing.

Numerous Swedes have been targeted by Islamic extremists for their views on this religion.

Lars Vilks is a prime example : https://www.irishcentral.com/news/ali-chara...ruit-jihad-jane

+
skogsbo
post 10.Sep.2018, 04:35 PM
Post #6

Just like how a bunch of cars suddenly catch fire all at the same time across sweden just before an elections. What are the chances of that...

Jimmy and his cronies aren't exactly without blame when it comes to threats to others themselves. I would put nothing past them. They'll have to be very good to leave no trail behind, so no doubt sapos fill on him is growing.
+
Savage
post 11.Sep.2018, 11:45 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 10.Sep.2018, 05:35 PM) *
Just like how a bunch of cars suddenly catch fire all at the same time across sweden just before an elections. What are the chances of that...Jimmy and his cronies aren't ... (show full quote)

What a load of conspiracy rubbish.

Sweden has had over 2000 car burning in 2018 already.
And similar amounts last year.

That's an average of 220 cars a month.
+
intrepidfox
post 11.Sep.2018, 11:48 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (Savage @ 11.Sep.2018, 10:45 AM) *
What a load of conspiracy rubbish.. Sweden has had over 2000 car burning in 2018 already.. And similar amounts last year.. That's an average of 220 cars a month.

+1 and they are not Swede´s that do it.
+
skogsbo
post 11.Sep.2018, 01:30 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (Savage @ 11.Sep.2018, 10:45 AM) *
What a load of conspiracy rubbish.. Sweden has had over 2000 car burning in 2018 already.. And similar amounts last year.. That's an average of 220 cars a month.

Of course cars are set alight all the time. But your 2000 cars figure was from previous years, it's been less more recently.

It's the fact that it was coordinated in terms of day, time and location. This isn't local kids killing time randomly on a night. This is a few dozen people in different cities, planning and communicating.

Don't get me wrong some youths in the so called ghettos need a kick up the ass, but I don't know anyone here who thinks this was anything other than SD propaganda generation.

Perhaps it's different in which ever part of sweden you live.
+
Savage
post 11.Sep.2018, 02:09 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 11.Sep.2018, 02:30 PM) *
Of course cars are set alight all the time. But your 2000 cars figure was from previous years, it's been less more recently.It's the fact that it was coordinated in te ... (show full quote)

You are starting to go into Corbynista territory with your conspiracy, Dark, black op conspiracies.

Swedish police have confirmed more than 2000 car fires in Sweden, this year alone.

Swedish Police have confirmed these fires in August were started by "Youths".

Swedish police have confirmed they have extradited a suspect in relation to the August fire bombs attack that happened in Frolunda and Trollhattabn. After he was apprehended trying to get into Turkey (clearly a country to run too if you are a so called white nationalist who opposes things like Islam).

The car fires that drew international attention in August, "only" biggrin.gif accounted for 90 damaged vehicles. in the two areas mentioned. Other cars were set alight in other parts of Sweden but police have been unable to link these, because it is such a regular occurrence. So 90 out of 220 average a month, is within the stats.

But as for ISIS, as per the story.
I think we have seen that these threats and attacks have effected the whole of the country. As more and more disgruntled new arrivals have taken up support with such, and gone on things like stabbings rampages or truck killing rampages. All across the country.
+
skogsbo
post 11.Sep.2018, 02:30 PM
Post #11

Not sure where or why Corbyn appeared in this? But even Corbyn is mild compared to Jimmy and SD's dislike of foreigners. Although they'd welcome Corbyn since his public hatred of jews.
+
Gjeebes
post 11.Sep.2018, 06:04 PM
Post #12

Is Jimmie really the one to worry about, when it comes to Jews in Sweden?

Say forest-dweller, what is your opinion on all those New Country people Sweden still can't discuss; what's their take on Jews?
+
skogsbo
post 11.Sep.2018, 06:56 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 11.Sep.2018, 05:04 PM) *
Is Jimmie really the one to worry about, when it comes to Jews in Sweden?Say forest-dweller, what is your opinion on all those New Country people Sweden still can't discus ... (show full quote)

I don't really care. I'd happily see the demise of all religions. It's all a bit too medieval nonsense for me.
+
Savage
post 11.Sep.2018, 06:56 PM
Post #14

Actually, the persecution of Jews in Sweden is far more related to parties such as the social democrats / Left - than to the SD.

But then again, Sweden is the 3rd most anti Semitic country in Europe.
So go figure.

Small fact : Any jew who wanted to be a cabinet minister in Sweden (statsråd) wasn't allowed to be, until 1953 !

And just 100 years earlier, any jew living in sweden was only allowed to live in Stockholm, Göteborg, Norrköping and Landskrona. Jews could not reside or own property in the countryside, and even then they required a capital of 2000 riksdalers to obtain a letter of protection (skyddsbrev).

It was also discussed in committee whether Jews should wear a distinguishing mark when walking in the street - perhaps a red or yellow hatband.
+
john.boy
post 11.Sep.2018, 07:02 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 10.Sep.2018, 05:35 PM) *
Jimmy and his cronies aren't exactly without blame when it comes to threats to others themselves. I would put nothing past them.

Normally your posts are reasonably sensible, then comes this ...are you smoking some ecological närodlat substance? blink.gif
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: