The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >   Reply to this topic

Murderer gets permit to stay and not deportation

Gets residency instead

Svedallas
post 17.Sep.2018, 09:33 PM
Post #1

Funny how the local like to avoid what people are enraged about.

How can Afghan man, committ murder, escape deportation but instead receives a permit to stay? What is Migration doing? Does it get worse than this? MV is a complete joke.

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/4dex76...tanna-i-sverige
Go to the top of the page
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 17.Sep.2018, 10:40 PM
Post #2

Has/had any political party commented on situations such as this one and offered a solution???
+
wallace1837
post 18.Sep.2018, 02:59 AM
Post #3

He had the proper insurance, pension plan, and took vacations. Sweden cannot deport him under those conditions: Migrationsverket deportation rage.
+
Svedallas
post 18.Sep.2018, 06:52 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 17.Sep.2018, 11:40 PM) *
Has/had any political party commented on situations such as this one and offered a solution???

Not a single politician has said anything.

One would think, now would be the time...
+
Saywhatwhat
post 18.Sep.2018, 08:14 AM
Post #5

And the person they killed was a child! If I read the story right there was a dispute between a 25 year old and their 25 year old uncle? And the person killed their cousin. Is this correct?

So the child of that 25 year old uncle must have been a very young kid.

So messed up.

And he was granted asylum because he was afraid of his uncle retaliating.

If there was a court proceeding is it made public? Curious about the evidence and testimony that supported asylum seeker status.

Sved, If you find more stories relating to this please post.
+
intrepidfox
post 18.Sep.2018, 08:59 AM
Post #6

Basically he could have made up this story as there is no proof, only his tale
+
Billy_UK
post 18.Sep.2018, 09:14 AM
Post #7

James Savage and The Local spent election week whining about foreign countries misrepresenting what’s going on in Sweden and yet The Local picks and chooses what it considers to be the top stories in Sweden with few of them actually being the top story. Most of them don’t even register on your average Swedes radar.
+
Billy_UK
post 18.Sep.2018, 09:41 AM
Post #8

Just to add to that. You had people on Twitter during the run up to the election actually giving The Local and Savage mentions as the people to follow for accurate reporting of the election with his accuracy seemingly being put down to the fact he was English and living in Sweden rather than his journalistic integrity. He was quick to tell people in the English media that the Left were gaining just as many votes as the right in this election going by the polls and what Vänsterpartiet were forecast to get. “There is no swing to the right” he said. How did that turn out?
+
intrepidfox
post 18.Sep.2018, 09:52 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (Billy_UK @ 18.Sep.2018, 09:41 AM) *
Just to add to that. You had people on Twitter during the run up to the election actually giving The Local and Savage mentions as the people to follow for accurate reporting o ... (show full quote)

I have seen Savage on SVT and the BBC. It was embarassing to listen to him. The man has no knowledge and just because he has a so called news site, they think he is an expert laugh.gif
+
Svedallas
post 18.Sep.2018, 07:38 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 18.Sep.2018, 09:14 AM) *
And the person they killed was a child! If I read the story right there was a dispute between a 25 year old and their 25 year old uncle? And the person killed their cousin ... (show full quote)

Yes, you are correct. The Afghan asylum seeker claimed that it was self defense.

One of many of the bullshit stories. If it was self defense, how on earth did he go through from Afghanistan, through to SWEDEN. He went through mainland Europe.

To make matters worse. He got a PUT. A complete joke.

Let us be honest here. These Afghans and many from MENA countries are applying for asylum her because we have the most retarded migration services.

Today's missed news: Gang rape in the middle of the city and also a teacher raped by "Student" who was really a 20 year old refugee...

But TL says Gaming industry is out of workers. Like who gives a shit.

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/karbaQ...der-centralbron

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/krim/a/3...larare-pa-skola
+
Billy_UK
post 18.Sep.2018, 09:51 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 18.Sep.2018, 06:38 PM) *
Yes, you are correct. The Afghan asylum seeker claimed that it was self defense.One of many of the bullshit stories. If it was self defense, how on earth did he go through fro ... (show full quote)

Sweden’s news in English....Or to put it another way, The Swedish news we’d rather you see.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 18.Sep.2018, 10:08 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Billy_UK @ 18.Sep.2018, 10:51 PM) *
Sweden’s news in English...Or to put it another way, The Swedish news we’d rather you see.

I feel like if you Google search a random thing about Sweden, in English, that the local forums will make an appearance.

I guess the, what's it called, civilian reporting carries some "truth" or at least different insights into Sweden.

And I'm sure this website is government funded so of course it's highly tailored to be a lot of what people despise of the swedish image factory
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 18.Sep.2018, 10:46 PM
Post #13

TheLocal is what it is and it is not completely without value...

After all, where can we meet that allows us to insult each other constantly and without conscience!!! rolleyes.gif laugh.gif
+
Cheeseroller
post 19.Sep.2018, 12:00 AM
Post #14

Happy to be in a situation where I simply don't care. Invested a lot of time, effort, money and emotion in Sweden - before I understood the glass ceilings. Now living with normal people, in a country where meritocracy has a function. From here we like the Elks, but Sweden is not a major concern

+
Svedallas
post 19.Sep.2018, 06:24 AM
Post #15

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 18.Sep.2018, 11:08 PM) *
I feel like if you Google search a random thing about Sweden, in English, that the local forums will make an appearance.I guess the, what's it called, civilian reporting c ... (show full quote)

Exactly, it is fake news and just failed reporting.

If you do not understand swedish, just read radio Sweden in English. The Local is garbage. Only here for the forum.
+

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topic
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: