The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

SSU Skåne - Homophobic & Anti semitic

Real news

Svedallas
post 2.Nov.2018, 11:18 AM
Post #1

I am getting tired of Islam in Sweden and their views.
This latest scandal, was the nail on the coffin.

SSU Skåne in summary - homophobic, radical islamists and with strong anti-semitic views.
They clearly violate social-democratic values. It is a joke, didnt anyone think something was wrong when they started to sing an anthem in Arabic?? And they call LGBT "pigs" - see the reference below.

SHUT THEM DOWN.

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/VRvJql...eda-krisgruppen

https://www.expressen.se/kvallsposten/utpek...ern-utredning-/

https://www.expressen.se/kvallsposten/larme...-ar-botemedlet/

How is this not on the local? one of the biggest scandals since the elections.
Go to the top of the page
+
BlackfDes
post 2.Dec.2018, 12:47 AM
Post #2

Nah! Its not just Islam that has a problem, most religions have issues that don't sit well in a progressive society.

Look at that missionary nutter that tried to contact the people on North Sentinel Island - got what he deserved as far as I am concerned! They don't want any contact from the outside world and will kill you if you try. Will that stop the God bother-ers? Nope! But arrows will! Ha ha ha ha ha!

And the Pope says having gays in the clergy "is something that worries me" and remarked that some societies are considering homosexuality a "fashionable" lifestyle. Oh really! But to his credit he has observed that the church must always remember that "they are persons who will live in the service of the church, of the Christian community, of the people of God. Let's never forget this perspective."

And, in case you wondered, Catholic teaching considers homosexual activity sinful, and that everyone, except married heterosexual couples, should abstain from sex. SO STOP HAVING SEX unless you are married! Yeah right, that's really going to happen! Well its a good thing they don't protect child molesters ... uh uh ... they do!! Bad Catholic church, BAD!

But its not just the Catholics who subvert justice as there are other extreme religions which are just as guilty. "Ultra-Orthodox Jews have begun a campaign to pressure Israel's Justice Minister not to extradite an accused sexual predator to face trial in Australia." Yes, Malka Leifer is up for 74 counts of child molestation while she was a headmistress at a Melbourne Orthodox school but she is doing everything she can to avoid justice. First she fled to Israel and now using every tactic and avenue of appeal to avoid extradition [https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-11-29/malka-leifer-supporters-campaign-against-extradition-trial/10565052]. But she is running out of road and soon will face justice!

So all religions are bad! Ban them I say!
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 2.Dec.2018, 02:44 AM
Post #3

Sweden used to!!!

http://www.pietisten.org/xxvi/1/nilsson.html
+
MSahyouni
post 6.Jan.2019, 01:38 PM
Post #4

Yet another racist Islamophobic post on The Local. Those are becoming a trend on here.

Somehow the logic on The Local is that comments made about religions, minorities, races, etc are not at all acceptable and are not in line with the tolerant Swedish values UNLESS those comments are made about Muslims and Islam!!

You have a problem with a person or an organization great, direct your criticism towards them (regardless of what their background might be); not a whole religion that has more than 1.6 billion followers around the world and hundreds of thousands in Sweden. That is just ignorant.
+
Svedallas
post 6.Jan.2019, 05:01 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (MSahyouni @ 6.Jan.2019, 01:38 PM) *
Yet another racist Islamophobic post on The Local. Those are becoming a trend on here. Somehow the logic on The Local is that comments made about religions, minorities, races, ... (show full quote)

If you are supporting an ideology claiming to be a religion. Wrong thread.
Also, there is free speech on this forum. You have been on this forum for what, 1 month.

Be quiet, and find another forum.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 6.Jan.2019, 05:58 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (MSahyouni @ 6.Jan.2019, 02:38 PM) *
Yet another racist Islamophobic post on The Local. Those are becoming a trend on here. Somehow the logic on The Local is that comments made about religions, minorities, races, ... (show full quote)

It’s also ignorant to not read clearly and then make defensive, accusatory statements when there is nothing to defend but a hate group that was clearly identified in the articles posted.

Seems like all svedLlas did was criticize the person and organization in the article.

And if you are Muslim and have a problem criticizing a person or organization that spreads hate because they are Muslim, then you are part of the problem and contributing to the bad image of Islam has rather than dispelling it. Same goes for all other religions.

If one chooses to believe then by all means, but I believe religion should never be a sword and shield but a picnic basket and blanket.
+
Bsmith
post 6.Jan.2019, 06:40 PM
Post #7

Another member of a professional hate group whom is easily offended by the truth...ho hum.
+
Gjeebes
post 7.Jan.2019, 05:19 AM
Post #8

"Yet another racist Islamophobic post on The Local."

There is a BIG difference between followers of Islam, and ISLAMISTS, right? And how is being concerned shocked or disgusted with something to do with religion, racist?

Implying such IS IGNORANT.

I do believe Sveddy is writing about ISLAMISTS, of which, not all followers of Islam are.

The West doesn't care what religion you follow, but it does have a big problem with people who want to use Western tolerance to implant an ideology (say political Islam) that by and large, no one in the West, wants, as it DOES NOT belong here (i.e. it is completely contrary to Western Christian values).

Don't be so thin skinned. Don't play the victim card so quickly. Such behaviour tends to belong to people with less than honourable intentions.

+
MSahyouni
post 7.Jan.2019, 08:03 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 6.Jan.2019, 07:01 PM) *
If you are supporting an ideology claiming to be a religion. Wrong thread.. Also, there is free speech on this forum. You have been on this forum for what, 1 month.. Be quiet, and find another forum.

“Free speech” and “be quiet” in the same response. A typical answer from a confused bigot posing as a liberal. And somehow your answer to being called out is to pull forum seniority (if there is even such a thing!)

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 6.Jan.2019, 07:58 PM) *
It’s also ignorant to not read clearly and then make defensive, accusatory statements when there is nothing to defend but a hate group that was clearly identified in the art ... (show full quote)

I fail to see how “I am getting tired of Islam in Sweden and their views” is targeted criticism rather than a general statement. Hundreds of thousands of Muslims live in Sweden.

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 7.Jan.2019, 07:19 AM) *
"Yet another racist Islamophobic post on The Local."There is a BIG difference between followers of Islam, and ISLAMISTS, right? And how is being concerned shocked or ... (show full quote)

“didnt anyone think something was wrong when they started to sing an anthem in Arabic” thinking that something must be wrong and action is warranted when others are heard speaking a different language is indeed racist.

+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 7.Jan.2019, 08:12 AM
Post #10

"Hundreds of thousands of Muslims live in Sweden. "

Aye, there's the rub...
+
Bsmith
post 7.Jan.2019, 12:36 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (MSahyouni @ 7.Jan.2019, 08:03 AM) *
A typical answer from a confused bigot posing as a liberal.

In your mind, a person is either a liberal or a bigot?
+
Bsmith
post 7.Jan.2019, 12:37 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 7.Jan.2019, 05:19 AM) *
The West doesn't care what religion you follow, but it does have a big problem with people who want to use Western tolerance to implant an ideology (say political Islam) t ... (show full quote)

Spot on.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 7.Jan.2019, 03:36 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (MSahyouni @ 7.Jan.2019, 09:03 AM) *
I fail to see how “I am getting tired of Islam in Sweden and their views” is targeted criticism rather than a general statement. Hundreds of thousands of Muslims live in S ... (show full quote)

True, I apologize. That is indeed a sweeping statement. The rest, however, is not, and was targeted at that person and group. And as I said before...

if you are Muslim and have a problem criticizing a person or organization that spreads hate because they are Muslim, then you are part of the problem and contributing to the bad image Islam has rather than dispelling it. Same goes for all other religions.

Wasn’t their singing condemned because of what they were saying rather than what language it was sung in?
+
Bsmith
post 7.Jan.2019, 10:17 PM
Post #14

I have met some real nice people who were Muslims and former Muslims (denounced the religion as they thought it was demeaning towards women). I have met some not so good people who were supposedly Christians (think they missed the point). People are people and there are good and bad on all sides of the fence.

However, for many reasons, I find the religion of Islam itself to be a hate inspired, backward, 14th century, geo-political force/religion. And the ideals of Islam are counter to many of the beliefs that Western democracies hold dear. Japan, although not a Western country, will absolutely not allow it to gain a foothold in their country as they feel it is a destabilizing force. I totally agree.

Unfortunately, for some mind-boggling reason, liberals have embraced Islam. If these miss-guided folk ever truly looked in to the core beliefs, they would be in for a shock.
+
Uncle Fred
post 7.Jan.2019, 10:30 PM
Post #15

May I ask MSahyouni their views on this.

An 18-year-old Saudi woman who fled her family at the weekend has left Bangkok airport "under the care" of the UN refugee agency, the head of Thailand's immigration police says.
Thai immigration officials had tried to return Rahaf Mohammed al-Qunun, 18, to Kuwait, where her family is.
But she refused to board a flight on Monday and barricaded herself into her airport hotel room.
She said she feared her family would kill her as she had renounced Islam.
"My brothers and family and the Saudi embassy will be waiting for me in Kuwait," Ms Mohammed al-Qunun told Reuters.
"My life is in danger. My family threatens to kill me for the most trivial things."
+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: