The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

Nanny State Public Broadcasting "In bed with P3"

Teaches Swedes To Avoid Damage During Anal Fisting

Gjeebes
post 6.Dec.2018, 07:09 AM
Post #1

https://sputniknews.com/viral/2018112310700...ic-service-tax/

I know Sputnik is a Russian propaganda rag that oft turns to the Meatballain Kingdom for a good laugh, but can you blame them?

1) "A Swedish Radio article from 2011 called "Love to Deep-Throat Big Cocks" signed "unusually horny guy" describing homoerotic sexual exploits..."

2) ""This is how we get jacked off" is the headline of a 23-minute radio programme, in which two men named Jiar 'Tarzan' Raza and Adam Kanyama "tell everything about their cocks"."

3) ""If you play with the butt, you can count on a little mess" and "This is how you avoid damage during anal fisting". The programme is billed as a "pod about sex" and is claimed to be targeted at a younger audience."

Kinda gives a new meaning to the ubiquitous Meatballian, "fist-in-the-pocket". lol!

Ah, the Meatballs...a beacon of light shining out of their darkness.

I am quite certain Skoogsies and the other champion of all things Meatball, Gamla-the-fister, will be all over this!

...like a Swedish fist to ass!
Go to the top of the page
+
skogsbo
post 6.Dec.2018, 09:10 AM
Post #2

When you woke up this morning what on earth were you thinking that enabled you to Google and find this? Should those around you be concerned?
+
Gjeebes
post 6.Dec.2018, 10:02 AM
Post #3

Twas quite by accident, but thanks for the concern. Reading a different Sputnik gem about Meatballia, I found that link near the bottom of the page.

Just like in that link, you can thusly find this Meatballian gem: https://sputniknews.com/europe/201811201069...n-sex-offences/

But why would you care where I found it(?), when the whole point I was trying to make (I guess I didn't make that obvious enough, to you), is that this crap (no pun intended) was broadcast all over every corner your new found "country", via state radio, and as was made available by the Meatballian government, using tax revenues.
+
BlackfDes
post 6.Dec.2018, 10:26 AM
Post #4

So what?

There was a Sydney Government supported radio station, Double J, that broadcast some questionable content in the past. Many, many, many things that conservatives and Gjeebes would find questionable given it was a tax payer supported radio station. So what?

Now they are TripleJ and broadcast nationally and still broadcast material that many conservatives find questionable. Once they played "Fuck the Police" by NWA for a whole day to protest editorial interference and censorship. They had a series on sex where people talked about all sorts of lifestyles and experiences including someone having measurement ticks on their arm and anal fisting. They continually broadcast material that conservatives and Gjeebes would find questionable given it is a tax payer supported radio station. So what?

Once again its just another nothing contribution to this forum by the kvetching curmudgeon, Gjeebes.

I am sure that my comment will be slagged off by Gjeebes in some pathetic and intellectually bantamweight way, but I will pre-empt my reply to his response, using Melania Trump's jacket, and say "I really don't care, do u?".
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 6.Dec.2018, 10:31 AM
Post #5

I was impressed by the truly Nordic names too...
+
Gjeebes
post 6.Dec.2018, 10:48 AM
Post #6

Thanks BlackfDes for taking some time out from watching your favourite Deutsche Scheiße Filmen, to weigh in on what is close to your heart.

We are all glad to learn that you were satisfied with the safer anal-fisting techniques you availed yourself of, sponsored by the Meatballian government, via its public broadcasting system.

How many extra ticks on your arm were you able to achieve with the safer Meatballian approach?
+
Bsmith
post 6.Dec.2018, 10:53 AM
Post #7

Signs of a deteriorating society.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 6.Dec.2018, 10:56 AM
Post #8

Caused by Liberal immigration policies...
+
skogsbo
post 6.Dec.2018, 11:40 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 6.Dec.2018, 09:02 AM) *
Twas quite by accident,

You do release that because of tracking cookies and search engines etc.. adverts, articles, news feeds, and so on don't just appear by chance? It's nothing to be embarrassed about, we are all different with different preferences. But you can't just stumble upon articles like that without hunting them out.
+
Gjeebes
post 6.Dec.2018, 11:45 AM
Post #10

"But you can't just stumble upon articles like that without hunting them out."

Whatever you say, sweet-cheeks.
+
SmokerT69
post 6.Dec.2018, 11:47 AM
Post #11

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 6.Dec.2018, 11:40 AM) *
You do release that because of tracking cookies and search engines etc.. adverts, articles, news feeds, and so on don't just appear by chance? It's nothing to be embar ... (show full quote)

I dunno mate... I keep getting advirtisments for didgeridoo music lessons. I didnt even know what a didgeridoo was until I Googled it lol
+
skogsbo
post 6.Dec.2018, 12:16 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (SmokerT69 @ 6.Dec.2018, 10:47 AM) *
I dunno mate... I keep getting advirtisments for didgeridoo music lessons. I didnt even know what a didgeridoo was until I Googled it lol

Ever done a DNA test? Perhaps Google thinks you are 50% aborigine .
+
Gjeebes
post 6.Dec.2018, 12:27 PM
Post #13

Ever done a google search about "privacy", Skoogsies?

Did google tell you you were a world-class fister?

Search scriptsafe or noscript and, for example, "how to block javascript and cookies", just for starters, moron.
+
skogsbo
post 6.Dec.2018, 12:36 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 6.Dec.2018, 11:27 AM) *
.. moron.

Just because you are jealous of those of us who enjoy living in Sweden, try to contain the inner teenager and not resort to insults. It's normally a sign people have lost their argument or nothing to debate when they can only throw personal insults.
+
SmokerT69
post 6.Dec.2018, 01:54 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 6.Dec.2018, 12:16 PM) *
Ever done a DNA test? Perhaps Google thinks you are 50% aborigine .

Could be, got family in Australia and New Zealand lol.

But the way these sites collect data isn't very accurate. I remember looking at my Facebook settings for ads and content. It was showing me as a left wing liberal, basically a complete opposite. Which would explain all the occupy democrats garbage in my feed.
+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: