The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
10 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

Massive "Refugee" influx into Stockholm.

Has there been a mass relocation ?

Savage
post 9.Jan.2019, 09:30 PM
Post #1

During 2015, we saw thousands of migrants enter Sweden and who were distributed across the country into different regions. But in the past 7 months it would seem as if many of them have now been relocated into Stockholm ? The city is awash with migrant males in the city centre. Clearly outnumbering the previous native youth demographic.

So my question is, what has caused this radical shift ?
Have many different groups been resettled into the capital (from around the country)?
And if so, has this been widely reported on ?

Stockholm city is not what it was 5 years ago.
It is not even what it was like 12 months ago.

Quite frankly its turned into a far more tense and violent place. Fueled by hormones, and groups of young males.
Go to the top of the page
+
Fiki
post 9.Jan.2019, 10:12 PM
Post #2

Many of them live in the suburbs. They come into Stockholm looking for work. They also drive up apartment prices and increase the waiting time for apartments in the region. What economic benefit do they offer, aside from cultural enrichment?
+
Saywhatwhat
post 9.Jan.2019, 10:59 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (Savage @ 9.Jan.2019, 09:30 PM) *
Clearly outnumbering the previous native youth demographic.So my question is, what has caused this radical shift ?Have many different groups been resettled into the capital (f ... (show full quote)

Clearly you must mean you see more people of color? Someone with dark skin couldn’t possibly be a native, no way they could have been born and raised in Sweden with dark skin. If they are dark skinned they are obviously not from Sweden. Who cares if they were born and raised here.

Maybe the radical shift is your growing racism. Of course not all are natives, but that you imply a native is white, since they are so easy to spot, and well behaved, and the “refugees” or migrants are clearly marked by being dark skinned and causing trouble. Hmmm seems that in your mind one is superior and the other inferior. Hmmmm superior, no not lake, supreme.... supremacy.... white supremacy!

You’re gross. And what’s so sad, in typical fashion from someone of your ilk, is that you will act like what you said is not at all racist.

Groups of teenage boys misbehaving while unsupervised in a city?! what???

What would they report??? More refugees in Stockholm now, watch out!

Things change after 5 years. Things change after 7 months, things change everyday.
+
Bsmith
post 9.Jan.2019, 11:08 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 9.Jan.2019, 10:59 PM) *
Clearly you must mean you see more people of color?

White is a color.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 9.Jan.2019, 11:25 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 9.Jan.2019, 11:08 PM) *
White is a color.

And black is the absence of color.

Isn’t it weird that phrase people of color has been around for a long time and that you don’t get that it doesn’t include white people. Isn’t it weird that the phrase people of color assumes a white standard.

I like how you try to play victim while trying to play funny guy. I read your post in a broke down held back sob voice.

Probably more accurate than a proud declaration with a one armed salute
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 10.Jan.2019, 04:21 AM
Post #6

Isn't it a form of racism for people who have made poor living conditions for themselves in their lands of birth to move to countries they think are superior to their countries...that were created by people who are not like them racially and recognize that they are superior because of their lifestyle/economic achievements...

In fact so superior to their own kind that they leave their brethren and move to the "superior" persons country...After all racism is based on the belief that some people are better(superior)than others...

If there are no superior people than why do third world countries exist???

Ergo, third world people think first wold people are better than they are, so why aren't they called racist???

And just what is wrong being racist???
+
Savage
post 10.Jan.2019, 09:09 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 9.Jan.2019, 11:59 PM) *
Clearly you must mean you see more people of color? Someone with dark skin couldn’t possibly be a native, no way they could have been born and raised in Sweden with dark ski ... (show full quote)

Actually my comment was based on a negative change in society.
And no, my comment wasn't based on race or skin colour, and the very fact that you chose to assume and focus on this as being the cause shows the very nature of a racist.

In regards to the changes in the past 5 years, well having two bombings in sweden yesterday alone is not what i would say was normal for a society to evolve into.

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/skane/kra...atbutik-utblast

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/helsingbo...kyddet-inkallat

+
bonviveur
post 10.Jan.2019, 09:46 AM
Post #8

looks like calling somebody "racist" does not make so much benefit as time ago also biggrin.gif
+
Fiki
post 10.Jan.2019, 09:47 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 10.Jan.2019, 12:25 AM) *
And black is the absence of color.Isn’t it weird that phrase people of color has been around for a long time and that you don’t get that it doesn’t include white people. ... (show full quote)

Native Swedes are not black or brown. This is a scientific, biological, anthropological fact.

Are native Africans white? Clearly not.

To say that black and brown people are native Swedes is fascist. It denies Swedes a right to their own identity. To say a white person is a native African is also fascist. It denies African people a right to their own identity.
+
BlackfDes
post 10.Jan.2019, 11:12 AM
Post #10

QUOTE (Savage @ 10.Jan.2019, 09:09 AM) *
Actually my comment was based on a negative change in society.And no, my comment wasn't based on race or skin colour, and the very fact that you chose to assume and focus ... (show full quote)

What about all the gang violence? How much of that is due to "native" bikers versus "others"?

It sounds like a soccer match! The "home" team versus the "away" team but I note that the "home" team don't really have as much access to grenades as the "away" team, so it could be seen as a distinct disadvantage as the half-time whistle is only moments away.

I think the gang violence is a far bigger problem than lone-wolf attacks from deranged lunatics claiming religion as an excuse to kill innocent people. Greedy gang leaders peddling their harmful drugs does far more harm, especially the associated violent confrontations to settle petty arguments.

The Government would do well to target the money and assets wherever it ends up and cut off the financial rewards for these organised criminal scum. A lot more red cards and the gang scum will result in the final whistle being blown much earlier.
+
Bsmith
post 10.Jan.2019, 12:20 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 9.Jan.2019, 10:25 PM) *
I read your post in a broke down held back sob voice.

Funny, I read your posts in a whinny, "I'm a victim" voice. The other funny thing I notice is that some of the people who complain about racism so vigorously are some of the biggest racists on the forum.
+
Savage
post 10.Jan.2019, 01:08 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (BlackfDes @ 10.Jan.2019, 12:12 PM) *
What about all the gang violence? How much of that is due to "native" bikers versus "others"?It sounds like a soccer match! The "home" team ... (show full quote)

Spoken like a true Racist.

Conflating the genetics of a person skin pigment, than that of a subject which questions the sociological impact of mass immigration with conflicting cultural mannerisms.

So back to my original question, before you tried to derail it with your toxic agenda. And I would appreciate it if you looked somewhere else to spread your extremist hatred Marxist tribalistic divisional agenda.

So my question is, what has caused this radical shift ?
Have many different groups been resettled into the capital (from around the country)?
And if so, has this been widely reported on ?
+
watergarden
post 10.Jan.2019, 02:35 PM
Post #13

I have always despised this shithole of a capital. It's as homogenous as diarrhea. Why not be happy about cultural diversity, at least it brings the "feeling" of being in a metropolitan city...rather than a xenophobic shithole that it is.

Oh and I'm a white European.
+
Savage
post 10.Jan.2019, 03:24 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (watergarden @ 10.Jan.2019, 02:35 PM) *
I have always despised this shithole of a capital. It's as homogenous as diarrhea. Why not be happy about cultural diversity, at least it brings the "feeling" of ... (show full quote)

Approx 40% of Stockholm is "non ethnic".
Which if it was "xenophobic" as you claim, does this have to do with race or culture?

QUOTE (watergarden @ 10.Jan.2019, 02:35 PM) *
Oh and I'm a white European.

I am so glad you felt the need to include your skin colour, as if it had any value in this discussion. Because obviously, your not xenophobic by that very statement.
+
watergarden
post 10.Jan.2019, 03:48 PM
Post #15

Nope, Rinkeby is 40% "non-ethnic". Not Stockholm.

Oh and I did include my skin color because some idiot would probably automatically assume that I'm "non-ethnic" (and I'm not) because I have the certain opinion about Sweden and Swedish society. Because according to them, white people are superior and they all share the same views.

Sorry honey, not today.

Most of my friends here are non-ethic (apart from two and they are Swedish who spent most of their lives in USA), because I'm obviously not retarded enough to get Swedish sense of humor, social habits and sense of fun...did I say fun? Lmao.
+

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: