The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >   Reply to this topic

Brexit Refugees in Sweden

How to handle the huge influx?

gsurya
post 16.Feb.2019, 01:54 PM
Post #1

The right-wing in Sweden loves to hate upon genuine refugees in Sweden from war-torn or oppressive regimes from where they are fleeing calamities or persecution.

But these hypocrites are silent on Brexit refugees who are now inundating Sweden while their country explodes after a stupid referendum led by the right-wing in Sweden.

Before elections, our own SweNazi SD Party was also campaigning on Swexit - but they seem to have gone silent now looking at the debacle facing Britain.

Shouldnt Sweden give lowest priority to Brexit refugees compared to other genuine refugees from Syria, Palestine, Somalia etc?
Go to the top of the page
+
Uncle Fred
post 16.Feb.2019, 03:02 PM
Post #2

QUOTE (gsurya @ 16.Feb.2019, 01:54 PM) *
Shouldnt Sweden give lowest priority to Brexit refugees compared to other genuine refugees from Syria, Palestine, Somalia etc?

I think that ISIS refuges should have the highest priority after what they have had to suffer. Take this young 19 young Shamima for example, not allow to return to her own country. I am sure gsurya would have sympathy her and her unborn child. She has been in Syria, forced to see headless people and god knows what else. gsurya if you agree with me I would support you on this one.
+
Uncle Fred
post 16.Feb.2019, 03:28 PM
Post #3

Of coarse Sweden needs more refuges like this.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-44359958
+
Bsmith
post 16.Feb.2019, 04:24 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (gsurya @ 16.Feb.2019, 12:54 PM) *

Sweden should give priority to immigrants who have skills that can benefit Sweden.
+
Gjeebes
post 16.Feb.2019, 05:03 PM
Post #5

"Brexit refugees who are now inundating Sweden"

Quite the sensational tard, gsurya is.

UK nationals are not "refugees". And no gsurya, Sweden already fucked itself when it comes to immigration. Doesn't need more welfare cases.

Haven't they already imported enough unemployed people?

The best people Sweden can look for now, are, unfortunately, gsurya, and his terrorist bride Shamima. I'm sure they are both quite a catch.
+
Uncle Fred
post 16.Feb.2019, 07:08 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 16.Feb.2019, 05:03 PM) *
"Brexit refugees who are now inundating Sweden"Quite the sensational tard, gsurya is.UK nationals are not "refugees". And no gsurya, Sweden already fucked ... (show full quote)

Couldn't have put it better my self, only I would have used the word TERD.
I suppose his side kick little Sir SayWtatWtwat will be on here next.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 16.Feb.2019, 10:00 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 16.Feb.2019, 07:08 PM) *
Couldn't have put it better my self, only I would have used the word TERD.. I suppose his side kick little Sir SayWtatWtwat will be on here next.

Aww you missed me Fred, even though you left some other things unanswered in previous threads.

Not interested in this. Don’t believe brits are flooding Sweden. And the idea of “brexit refugee” is as ridiculous as you Fred.

+
Uncle Fred
post 17.Feb.2019, 12:04 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 16.Feb.2019, 10:00 PM) *
Aww you missed me Fred, even though you left some other things unanswered in previous threads.Not interested in this. Don’t believe brits are flooding Sweden. And the idea o ... (show full quote)

Yeah, I have missed you Saywhatwhat. I suppose you’ve been getting over all the nasty things that have been said to you. Well you only have yourself to blame for that, for calling people horrible names in the past. I think even you must agree that was a bit ridiculous. Maybe you might calm down and show a little respect.
If there are any sensible unanswered questions, then I have missed them, and I am sorry for that. Could you refresh me of exactly what they were? I will do my best to answer them.

Edit

Never thought I would see you disagree with gsurya, shows there's hope.
+
gsurya
post 17.Feb.2019, 12:27 PM
Post #9

It is a fact that the SweNazi SD was indeed pushing for Swexit last year, but now support for EU has increased massively in Sweden after looking at the Brexit disaster.

No wonder so many British Brexit refugees are now looking to move to Sweden. Bit ironic considering one of the key reasons for the Brexiters was immigration!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/eu...s-a7136426.html
+
intrepidfox
post 17.Feb.2019, 12:53 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (gsurya @ 17.Feb.2019, 12:27 PM) *
It is a fact that the SweNazi SD was indeed pushing for Swexit last year, but now support for EU has increased massively in Sweden after looking at the Brexit disaster. No wo ... (show full quote)

You are a brainless arsehole just trolling
+
Bsmith
post 17.Feb.2019, 01:10 PM
Post #11

I doubt there will be many Brexit "refugees"...it's just talk. The same thing happened in the US when Trump got elected. Several celebs announced that they were going to move to Canada. Too bad they didn't.
+
Svedallas
post 17.Feb.2019, 02:09 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 17.Feb.2019, 01:10 PM) *
I doubt there will be many Brexit "refugees"...it's just talk. The same thing happened in the US when Trump got elected. Several celebs announced that they wer ... (show full quote)

I have definitely seen and heard more brits around the city.

Dont know how they will find jobs and apartments, however...

And it does not help that AMS is shutting down slowly and surely.
+
john.boy
post 17.Feb.2019, 05:22 PM
Post #13

@gsurya, you clearly do not understand the protectionism that takes place in the EU.
I can say for certain that there are very many in the UK's NHS that welcome Brexit because this will remove the blocker that has prevented them from employing very well qualified Indian Healthcare professionals into positions that they currently have to give first preference to EU citizens who have quite dubious qualifications (something Sweden has suffered from for a while now, and only just starts to scratch the surface in in their reporting).
+
Saywhatwhat
post 17.Feb.2019, 09:21 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 17.Feb.2019, 12:04 PM) *
Yeah, I have missed you Saywhatwhat. I suppose you’ve been getting over all the nasty things that have been said to you. Well you only have yourself to blame for that, for c ... (show full quote)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fred, you silly drunk, you still don’t get it. YOU are the one taking things personal. Not my fault you take the internet so seriously... now I see your precious snowflake self is campaigning against gsurya... even designated your own thread to it.

Why would I blindly agree with anyone? A little lesson buddy, you can’t assume anyone’s beliefs in the real world or the internet. It’ll bite you in the ass...

Which leads to the unanswered question... you lump me together with gsurya as having some idea India is superior or less —- nazi and your way of calling that out was by showing a list of islamophobic incidents by country... you continuously called me unintelligent in that thread but you failed to realize that your data set proved that Sweden ACTUALLY has a RIDICULOUSLY high number of incidents when comparing it to India, the US, and the UK... per capita. Per thousand it is .000? For all countries but when you raise Sweden’s population to that of India the amount of incidents Sweden has is 650 compared to 15 in India... 150 compared to 30 something in US...

Long story short... my question is, why does Sweden have so many incidents???

Swenazi still reigns over Indonazi...

They are both quite catchy, however. Or Chinazi... that sounds good too.

“Could you use that in a sentence please”

P.s. I like British people. They are so pasty you can see their entire cardio vascular system. Especially when they’re drinking... and they do it allll the time. Lol
+
Uncle Fred
post 18.Feb.2019, 12:17 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 17.Feb.2019, 09:21 PM) *
HahahahahahahahahahahahahaFred, you silly drunk, you still don’t get it. YOU are the one taking things personal. Not my fault you take the internet so seriously... now I see ... (show full quote)

Right when I was offering you an olive branch to help you stop being a complete and utter Ignoramus muppet, you must go and spoil it.
You are right on per capita figures relating to Islamophobic incidents, but my meaning was to emphasise mainly to gsurya (but also you because you side with this troll) that his own country had such incidents. Why is it only Europeans that are always the culprits?
Going back to your question why Sweden does have so many incidents. Does that need a lot of working out? (unlike the number of shooting incidents in the US) people in Sweden do not like Islam being forced on it. Remember the people of Sweden were NEVER asked about their views on importing hundreds of thousands.
While we are on the subject to unanswered questions you might want answer what you have chosen to ignore.
Can I have your view on Islamic terrorists.
Why do you keep referring to people as being Islamophobic? Is there such a word or is just made up by a certain group of people, I would have thought Americanphobia was more popular these days.

To finish off, I love your little pop at us Brits. I have been drinking with many Americans over the years and they always spoil the party, by falling over just when I am getting started.
+

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: