The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Half Swedish, half African

The future population

Swegeddon
post 13.Mar.2019, 07:19 PM
Post #1

With the recent immigration to Sweden, a new racial identity will emerge, the half Swede, half African identity. This will become increasingly popular as the immigrants, who come from the African continent, and the native Swedes breed with each other, producing a new mixed racial identity. Is this a bad thing? Is this a good thing? Does this new identity threaten Swedish identity, or enhance it? The fabric of Swedish society is changing, fundamentally, as a new cultural and racial identity emerges. Is this new identity a cleansing force that adds vibrancy and flourishing optimism to the Swedish identity, or a diluting force that seeks to dismantle it? Is this a good or bad reality for you?
Go to the top of the page
+
Gjeebes
post 13.Mar.2019, 07:45 PM
Post #2

If Fiki and gsurya had a baby, it would be you.
+
Uncle Fred
post 13.Mar.2019, 07:49 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 13.Mar.2019, 07:45 PM) *

In this case they had an abortion and this is what came out.

I think pepitoAndalucia is not to be forgotten.
+
Svedallas
post 13.Mar.2019, 09:17 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 13.Mar.2019, 07:45 PM) *

+1
And that baby has an angry brother, called Wallace.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 14.Mar.2019, 12:15 AM
Post #5

Methinks the OP wanted a "dust up"!!!
+
cootje1976
post 14.Mar.2019, 11:12 AM
Post #6

Half black and half white ain't something special, do you want a cookie?!
+
Bsmith
post 14.Mar.2019, 11:38 AM
Post #7

An Oreo perhaps...
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 14.Mar.2019, 04:55 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 13.Mar.2019, 08:49 PM) *
In this case they had an abortion and this is what came out.. I think pepitoAndalucia is not to be forgotten.

See your own comments history and svedallas to see what went wrong with your life. ;-)

I would be happy to show your wife what a real man is.
+
Uncle Fred
post 14.Mar.2019, 06:38 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (pepitoAndalucia @ 14.Mar.2019, 04:55 PM) *
See your own comments history and svedallas to see what went wrong with your life. ;-). I would be happy to show your wife what a real man is.

Oh, you are such a dick. You are not even smart enough to read my history, even by my standards it would be to intellectual for you to understand.
If you ever met my wife she would fuck you into next week and you call yourself a real man. laugh.gif I know your a bit on the simple side, but your talking to me now and if you ever met me I would fuck you into the week after.

You have been reading to many comic books.
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 14.Mar.2019, 07:01 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 14.Mar.2019, 07:38 PM) *
Oh, you are such a dick. You are not even smart enough to read my history, even by my standards it would be to intellectual for you to understand.If you ever met my wife she w ... (show full quote)

You only insult other people and then when they defend themselves you jump to victimize yourself. You started insulting me. Cynical.

For me you don't even meet the basic standards all you and svedallas do is to insult and degrade other people when they point out problems like housing. you act as a malevolent troll all the time.

What are you doing in this forum anyway?. Don't you have a life?. I guess no, you don't.

I am here to spread an idea, I post things because I know others will read them. You are here because you have no life. You and your friends contribute nothing to the forum other than insults and racist jokes. You act as gatekeepers of the most boring community on the internet. The only ones who cares about this forum is you, gamla, svedallas and Säpo.

Seriously what sane person would be in this forum all the time?!. YOU and svedallas and gamla!. And you say I suck?. LOL.
+
Great Scott
post 14.Mar.2019, 07:08 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (pepitoAndalucia @ 14.Mar.2019, 04:55 PM) *
See your own comments history and svedallas to see what went wrong with your life. ;-). I would be happy to show your wife what a real man is.

I have been reading your history and it seems all you have done is moan about Sweden. If you don’t like it why don’t you go back to Spain. I love Spain and would love the opportunity to live there. I lived in Valencia about 20 years ago while working for a 1st tier supplier to Ford. Loved the place and had a great time.
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 14.Mar.2019, 07:23 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Great Scott @ 14.Mar.2019, 08:08 PM) *
I have been reading your history and it seems all you have done is moan about Sweden. If you don’t like it why don’t you go back to Spain. I love Spain and would love the ... (show full quote)

This forum is about life in sweden. I am just pointing out the serious problems in the housing system. That's what forums are for.

The thing is sweden brags about freedom of speech but from the moment someone points out the key things that makes life in sweden miserable (rentals) then people get on the defensive. So the best way is to come here and say sweden is amazing so people will be happy.

Sure, Spain is an underrated country. But I have spent a lot of money in sweden. And I have realized what the business model is all about here in sweden. Many come here and fall into the trap, I guess it's about time someone warns others what they should expect about sweden.

Good to see you had a great time in Spain. Actually I hear a lot of stupid comments about my country from swedes. Mostly about status and money. Here in sweden a lot of people think that making €2000 a month makes them better than other people. Maybe you are not that kind of person, but during the time I have been here, I got that impression. From comments. A lot of superficial behavior too.
+
Bsmith
post 17.Mar.2019, 10:47 PM
Post #13

What would they be called? Swafrican, Swedoes, Afish...
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 17.Mar.2019, 11:58 PM
Post #14

In deference to one of our most admired members, I offer:

Swe-Zulu...
+
Bsmith
post 18.Mar.2019, 01:39 AM
Post #15

Fuse the two and you have Swulus. Hey, what about Swatusi? Or Swethiopians? The possibilities are endless....
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: