The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

Nazist söker fru, Comedy and such

how to make fun of the nazis

pepitoAndalucia
post 14.Mar.2019, 09:45 PM
Post #1

I just found it on youtube. I guess some people might not find it fun at all, you know, them... biggrin.gif

Have fun!.
https://youtu.be/C5qfk9wq4IU
Go to the top of the page
+
Gjeebes
post 15.Mar.2019, 07:42 PM
Post #2

Good to see the Meatballs have finally found a sense of humour about their support of Hitler through inaction, and the heroin/whore parties they offered to top ranking Nazi officials in Stockholm, on vacation from the front-lines.
+
skogsbo
post 15.Mar.2019, 10:17 PM
Post #3

Don't mention the war!
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 15.Mar.2019, 10:35 PM
Post #4

Yes I will!!! laugh.gif

Our little apartment hunter did not mention the alliance between the Franco regime and Hitler's Nazi Germany...

Yes!!! The Nazis were responsible for the continuance of Franco's grip on the Spanish people and he was a great friend and ally to Hitler and Mussolini...

With the support of the Nazi Condor Legion Franco terrorized and enslaved the Spanish peoples and sent thousands to languish in Nazi created concentration camps...

His pay back to Hitler was thousands of troops to fight for the Nazi cause!!!

No wonder Pepito cannot get an apartment, he probably wears his Nazi uniform!!!
+
skogsbo
post 16.Mar.2019, 07:35 AM
Post #5

Ps. Don't mention the war, it's a classic line from faulty towers.

It shouldn't be lost on anyone in sweden. It's had a lot of air time over the last few years.

Quite a few Swedes i know are ashamed their ancestors didn't do more. And that's the point it was their ancestors, not those in power now. Ww2 did end 73 years ago.
+
Bsmith
post 16.Mar.2019, 12:17 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 16.Mar.2019, 07:35 AM) *
Quite a few Swedes i know are ashamed their ancestors didn't do more. And that's the point it was their ancestors, not those in power now. Ww2 did end 73 years ago.

Exactly, ancient history. Learn from it and move on.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 16.Mar.2019, 02:54 PM
Post #7

"Ww2 did end 73 years ago."

Yes, and it created the world we live in today and the reputation of those that were affected by it...

History cannot be ignored or forgotten...

"Don't mention the war!"...Which one??? rolleyes.gif

+
intrepidfox
post 16.Mar.2019, 03:13 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 16.Mar.2019, 02:54 PM) *
"Ww2 did end 73 years ago."Yes, and it created the world we live in today and the reputation of those that were affected by it...History cannot be ignored or forgott ... (show full quote)

But it is ignored and forgotten. Nobody has learnt the lessons of war and they never will
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 16.Mar.2019, 03:55 PM
Post #9

More's the pity...
+
skogsbo
post 16.Mar.2019, 08:44 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 16.Mar.2019, 01:54 PM) *
"Ww2 did end 73 years ago."Yes, and it created the world we live in today and the reputation of those that were affected by it...History cannot be ignored or forgott ... (show full quote)

It's not ignored. You have to learn the lessons and move on. You can't live as though it's 1946.

Over the past 4 years there have been lots done to remember 100 years since the 1914-18.. 100 year anniversaries of some truly dreadful individual battles. Like day 1 of the Somme. So it is certainly not forgotten. We have one of clay poppies in our house that was part of the trail out of tower of London. Our kids also know they had a great great uncle who was killed in scapa flow.

You need to watch faulty towers to see which war not to mention.
+
skogsbo
post 16.Mar.2019, 08:46 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 16.Mar.2019, 02:13 PM) *
But it is ignored and forgotten. Nobody has learnt the lessons of war and they never will

The next generation always seem to think their reasons justify it. But after Iraq and global communications I don't think whole populations can be tricked any more. There isn't the trust in political leaders.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 16.Mar.2019, 08:52 PM
Post #12

I can probably get it on YouTube...

By the way my Father was in the Merchant Marine (British) and was torpedoed three times by the Germans in WW1 twice in one day and survived...That's the closest my family has been to harm way in the European wars...

The "First Day" was truly hell on earth...

Try a few Eric Bogle songs...

Scapa Flow, on the Royal Oak???
+
intrepidfox
post 16.Mar.2019, 09:46 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 16.Mar.2019, 08:46 PM) *
The next generation always seem to think their reasons justify it. But after Iraq and global communications I don't think whole populations can be tricked any more. There ... (show full quote)

The problem is that the political leaders don´t give a damn about the people. There are more conflict now than ever
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 16.Mar.2019, 10:14 PM
Post #14

I think the problem lies with the people themselves, they let the politicians tell them what they want to hear and then do nothing when things that are promised never happen...It's called complacency and it's natural...and the politicians know it...

Adolf Hitler was one of the worlds greatest "politicians", he invented a political cause and made himself the head of it...There were warnings but nobody listened, in the beginning he was widely respected and rightly so...

But look what happened!!!

People who vote for a politician that tells them he/she will make their life better are doomed to be their puppets...Only people themselves can improve their life without risking it to the whim of a politician...

The Pied Piper always wins...Its the easy way sad.gif
+
skogsbo
post 16.Mar.2019, 10:28 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 16.Mar.2019, 07:52 PM) *
Scapa Flow, on the Royal Oak???

Vivian.. depth charge prematurely detonated.
+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: