The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

American thug culture in Sweden

Is it popular with youth?

Swegeddon
post 5.Jun.2019, 12:04 AM
Post #1

I see a lot of Swedish girls love American thug culture, the black man etc. I like rap music. But i cringe when I see Swedish girls dressed in some ghetto garb with black boyfriend. It makes me think the woman lost respect for herself. She is worthless. Lost to the abyss of cultural Marxism. Then you have the Swedish woman who wants black boyfriend to show how politically correct she is. It’s pathetic. I like black people. But it’s not natural to see contrived black American culture in Sweden. The immigrants do not respect native Germanic Swedish culture, which is now lost. Sweden imports cheap trashy Americans culture. The youth are brainwashed. Black men now superior to the Swedish man in Sweden. It’s not right. It’s horrible society. How do you cope? You must have some mental block to stop you going insane living in Sweden.
Go to the top of the page
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 5.Jun.2019, 02:30 AM
Post #2

An example of the consequences of a society that has embraced the wonders and joys of multiculturism, ethnic diversity and political correctness...

Isn't it wondeful and joyful???
+
Bsmith
post 5.Jun.2019, 11:04 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (Swegeddon @ 4.Jun.2019, 11:04 PM) *
I see a lot of Swedish girls love American thug culture, the black man etc. I like rap music. But i cringe when I see Swedish girls dressed in some ghetto garb with black boyf ... (show full quote)

Well, I personally do not like rap music...in fact I hate it. It is mostly devoid of melody and harmony and the lyrics are often vile and disrespectful. As for the ghetto style, I don't find it very attractive, either. But I am old and my idea of style is Bermuda shorts and black socks. Yeah baby!
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 5.Jun.2019, 11:29 AM
Post #4

And...The socks are knee length support socks laugh.gif
+
Saywhatwhat
post 6.Jun.2019, 09:26 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (Swegeddon @ 5.Jun.2019, 01:04 AM) *
Lost to the abyss of cultural Marxism. The immigrants do not respect native Germanic Swedish culture, which is now lost.

Please explain cultural Marxism.... I’ve only heard that term from hitler, cultural Bolshevism... who blamed immigrants and, as we all know, Jews for German plight... and breivik, the psycho who shot up all those people in Norway... he used the term cultural Marxism to blame Europe’s decline.

Breivik, hitler, and swegeddon... what a posse.

We all know what you truckers like to do at the truck stops... are you just a self loathing big sweaty daddy lover?

Woof!

Immigrants don’t respect Scandinavian culture? From your post it sounds more like, yet again, Swedes doing it to themselves because they don’t have much culture to respect, no?

Why do inter racial/ cultural relationships bother you? Was your heart broken by some big daddy you met at a truck stop going across Europe?

How to cope, you ask? Well, other than not taking offense to inter racial/ cultural relationships like some prejudice nut bags, it’s kind of like losing something you forgot about 40 years ago.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: