The CEO Magazine invites applications for an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing global media organisation. As part of its continuing expansion throughout Europe, our international business publication is looking for full-time Sales Consultants to join the team at our centrally located office in Stockholm. The successful candidates will receive a healthy base salary and the potential to earn uncapped commission.
Required language(s): English; other languages would be advantageous. Hours: Sunday – Thursday, 7:30 – 16:00 Salary: Good base plus uncapped commission
Bean Media Group is the company behind the iconic global business publication, The CEO Magazine. Founded a decade ago in Sydney, Australia, the magazine now has offices in cities from Sydney, Manila and Singapore to Stockholm. Due to our rapid global expansion, we are currently searching for hard-working, enthusiastic professionals to join a successful sales team in our vibrant, international business environment at The CEO Magazine EMEA. With an established presence throughout Europe, we are now expanding our team of Sales Consultants to continue to drive the growth of our brand and business in the EMEA. In this position, you will be speaking with senior executives within the Middle East on a daily basis, gaining unrivalled exposure to the world’s most successful and influential business minds. Since a large volume of this work will be conducted in English, excellent English language skills are required.
Start date: Monday 11th September 2017
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Fluency in English with other languages being advantageous;
• An impressive telephone manner;
• Outstanding time management and organisational skills;
• The ability to be proactive and take initiative;
• A confident, positive attitude, self-motivation, and a natural persistence;
• The ability to work well in a team environment;
• A strong desire to develop and improve;
• Confidence in speaking with CEOs of large international companies.
Candidates who feel that they meet the necessary criteria and are interested in pursuing this opportunity should contact Laura Redmond or Teddy Alexander on +46 8 4102 0077.