permanent residence permit

Ad type:
Date added: 16 April 2021

Hey I married my husband before 6years ago and I move to Sweden in September 2017, we lived together for the past 3and half years and I was applied for my permanent resident but migrationverket said they need an interview and we had interviewed last week, but my husband without telling me he filled a divorce and tells migrationverket about that when I was at interview room I didn’t know about that, I am studying at university and now I am the second-year student, I will graduate next year, and I’m working full time too, so my question will migration depot me?

Member comments

The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.

  1. If you are member of union, you can ask for the legal advice.
    Even if he wants to divorce, you can stay in Sweden if you prove special relationship to the Sweden (secured job, good economy, connections to swedish society…).

Become a Member to leave a comment.Or login here.