placeholder image

Eniro buys 48.1 percent of Bubblare

Eniro has acquired 48.1% of the shares in Netclips AB, which owns Sweden's answer to YouTube, bubblare.se. Eniro, the leading search company on the Nordic market, will also receive an option to acquire the remaining 51.9% of the shares.