Swede hospitalised after eating toxic mushroom

Swede hospitalised after eating toxic mushroom

A man in eastern Sweden was rushed to hospital on Sunday after mistaking a deadly mushroom with a harmless, and edible lookalike.

Wet spring brings good news for mushroom fans

Wet spring brings good news for mushroom fans

Concern over magic mushroom use among Sweden’s youth

Concern over magic mushroom use among Sweden’s youth

Swedish teen poisoned mum with mushrooms

Swedish teen poisoned mum with mushrooms

Swedish teenager makes surprise mushroom find

Swedish teenager makes surprise mushroom find